DSE Help Centre
Welcome to DSE's online Help Centre. Here, we are building a library of answers to the questions that we are most often asked about education and early intervention for children with Down syndrome, and about our resources and services.
Welcome to our new Help Centre. Our goal is to provide easy access to the questions we receive most frequently from parents and professionals. We are just getting started developing this service and will be adding new content regularly.
If you cannot find the answers you are looking for, please send us a question and we will do our best to help.
You will be able to find information about early intervention and education by topic, as well as information about our resources and services:
- Speech and language
- Reading and literacy (coming soon)
- Social development (coming soon)
- Inclusive education (coming soon)
Other places to find information
There is a wealth of information on our web sites:
- DSE Online - visit our main web site for information about our resource, services and research
- See and Learn - information about our See and Learn resources for supporting early development
- DSE Library - visit our library site for articles from past journals and newsletters
- DSE Search - search our sites and other recommended sites for information about Down syndrome
- UK/international store - order products and services from our UK/international store
- US store - order products and services from our US store
Other places to ask questions
You may also find our Facebook groups helpful - we monitor and contribute to these:
- Down Syndrome Education Facebook group - for advice about any aspect of education and early intervention for children with Down syndrome
- See and Learn Facebook group - for advice about DSE's See and Learn resources and early speech, language and reading intervention
- RLI Facebook group - for advice about DSE's Reading and Language Intervention for Children with Down Syndrome (RLI)